The PADI DPV course allows any diver to enjoy scooter diving!
You will learn about how to ride a scooter underwater, how to dive with a team of scooter divers and manage scooter failures underwater.
If you’re at least 12 years old and a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver or higher, you can enroll in our PADI Diver Propulsion Vehicle Speciality course, or the Discover Sea Scooters course.
Discover Sea Scooter Course: P4500 – 1 pax / P7500 – 2pax
PADI DPV Speciality Course: P12,000
Who should take this course:
- Any diver who wants to experience the fun and exhilaration that scooter diving delivers.
- Any diver who wants to cover more dive sites on a single dive.
- Any technical diver that wants to use a scooter to help on equipment intensive dives.
- Must be an Open Water Diver.
- Must be a minimum of 12 years of age.
- Course Content:
- Deliver over one or two days the course consists of one knowledge workshop and 2 dives.