The normoxic trimix course will allow you to extend your bottom times in the 60m range using trimix and 2 decompression gasses. With unlimited decompression and more work on building a stable platform this training allows you to take on most diving adventures out there.
Who should take this course:
- Technical divers who are comfortable at their current level and would enjoy a new challenge.
- Technical divers who want to expand their dive planning skills and knowledge base.
- Technical divers who have not dived in a while and want to get their skills and theory back up to scratch.
- Must be qualified as an advanced nitrox or advanced recreational trimix diver or PADI Tec45 diver.
- Must have a minimum of 100 dives, of which at least 30 were deeper then 27m
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
Delivered over 4 days the course consists of two knowledge workshops and 6 dives.