The advanced recreational trimix is an alternative starting point to advanced nitrox for those who wish to use trimix from the earliest level of training. After completing this course you will be able to plan and execute technical dives down to 48m using nitrox or trimix and a decompression gas for accelerating decompression.
Who should take this course:
- Divers who wish to improve their fundamental skills such as buoyancy, trim, propulsion and communication.
- Divers who wish to go deeper, learn about new equipment and methods, and explore new dive sites.
- Photographers who want to stay longer on their favourite deep recreational sites.
- Must have a minimum of 30 dives.
- Must be Nitrox certified.
- Must be a minimum of 15 years of age.
Delivered over 4 days the course consists of two knowledge workshops and 6 dives.