This Program is designed to extend the diver’s knowledge in the use of EANx for Sport diving. It further develops diving skills and provides a greater understanding of the EANx concept of diving. The Program employs the use of EANx mixes. The purpose of this program is to qualify divers to do dive to 132 fsw (40 msw) and do decompression stops
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Advanced EANx Diver Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than 132 fsw (40 msw).
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be a qualified IANTD Deep Diver or equivalent.
- Must be a qualified IANTD EANx Diver or equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 15 years old.
- Proof of a minimum of 30 logged dives or sufficient experience to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Advanced EANx Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Confined Water Sessions
- Open Water Sessions
Wherever you want to go, IANTD can take you there!!
One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
Book your IANTD Advanced EANx Diver Course
If you require any further information or would like to book your IANTD Advanced EANx Diver Course, send us a message and we’ll get right back to you!