This Program is designed to extend the diver’s knowledge in the use of EANx for Sport diving. It further develops diving skills and provides a greater understanding of the EANx concept of diving. It is also intended to supplement the skills of Recreational Trimix Divers. The Program employs EANx mixes from 21% oxygen to a maximum of 1.5 PO2 combined with a Helium content in which case the END will not exceed 100 fsw (30 msw) may be used. The purpose of this program is to qualify divers to dive up to 150 fsw (45 msw) and perform decompression stops required dives.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Advanced Recreational Trimix Diver Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than 150 fsw (45 msw).
- Must be a qualified IANTD Deep Diver or equivalent.
- Must be a qualified IANTD EANx Diver or equivalent.
- Must be a qualified IANTD Tek Essentials Diver
- Must be a minimum of 15 years old.
- Proof of a minimum of 30 logged dives or sufficient experience to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
- IANTD Advanced Recreational Trimix Diver Student Kit.
- Academic Sessions
- Confined Water Sessions
- Open Water Sessions
One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
Book your IANTD Advanced Recreational Trimix Diver Course
If you require any further information or would like to book your IANTD Advanced Recreational Trimix Diver Course, send us a message and we’ll get right back to you!