The Trimix Diver program equips you with the dive planning and equipment handling skills necessary to dive safely to 100m. Using hypoxic mixes, travel gases, stage tanks and a third decompression gas this is a very thorough training program in advanced technical diving.
Who should take this course:
- Experienced technical divers who have run out of 60m dive sites and want to explore deeper down to 100m.
- Experienced technical divers who want to extend this bottom times in the 60m range by utilising a stage tank along with 2 decompression gases.
- Experienced technical divers who want to stay up to date with current methods for handling bigger exposures and practice fundamental skills with high equipment loads.
- Must be a certified IANTD Technical Diver or Normoxic Diver or Padi Tec50 diver.
- Must have a minimum of 200 dives, of which at least 25 were to depths between 42m and 60m.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- We recommend certification as a DPV Diver.
Delivered over 5 days the course consists of two knowledge workshops and 6 dives.