Advanced Nitrox is the first step in your technical diver training. After completing this course you will be able to plan and execute technical dives down to 42m using air or nitrox and a decompression gas for accelerating decompression.
Who should take this course:
- Divers who wish to improve their fundamental skills such as buoyancy, trim, propulsion and communication.
- Divers who wish to go deeper, learn about new equipment and methods, and explore new dive sites.
- Photographers who want to stay longer on their favourite deep recreational sites.
- Must be Nitrox certified.
- Must have a minimum of 30 dives.
- Must be a minimum of 15 years of age.
Delivered over 4 days the course consists of two knowledge workshops and 6 dives.